Contact Us


We hope that you will not need to raise any complaint, however we appreciate that there are occasions when you may not feel happy with your service.

In the first instance, please raise any issues with your legal representative who can provide you with details for their Head of Department. 

If you feel that you need to make a formal complaint about any member of our team or the advice that you have received, you are able to contact our complaints officer, Mr Paul Jenkins who is the Senior Partner of the firm. You may contact Mr Jenkins on 01543 505040, by e-mail or by post to Ridings House, Ridings Park, Eastern Way, Cannock, Staffs, WS11 7FH. For details, please see this link to our Complaints Procedure